i5 ELITE Football was established to impact the youth to impact the world. We provide opportunities for young athletes to begin an advance stage of skills development for the next level of amateur athletics. We take pride in developing your athletes for the challenge of high school competition. We don’t concentrate on just the physical aspect of the sport, we also work on the mental aspect, and what it takes to be successful on and off the field.
All of our athletes must adhere to an academic standard that exceeds that required by high schools or a D1 University. We also promote improving life skills and strong character traits that equip your children to take on the challenges that they will face in their teenage years and young adult years.
Our desire is to see all of our young athletes attend the high school and college of their choice as responsible and exemplary citizens of the community.
6th-Grade Team (Coach: Tanardo Sharps)
- Players can’t turn 13 prior to September 1 of the current year
- Players can be in a lesser grade than 6th
- Players can’t be in a higher grade than 6th
7th-Grade Team (Coach: Russell Tongue)
- Players can’t turn 14 prior to September 1 of the current year
- Players can be in a lesser grade than 7th
- Players can’t be in higher grade than 7th
8th-Grade Team (Coach: TBD)
- Players can’t turn 15 prior to September 1 of the current year
- Players can be in a lesser grade than 8th
- Players can’t be in a higher grade than 8th
- Photo ID of some sort (School ID, MVA, Military, Passport, Six flags Season pass, Pool Pass, etc.)
- Proof of grade for fall of current year (report card from previous year, letter from school on school letterhead, School ID)
- Proof of date of birth (birth certificate, MVA, Military ID, Passport, Shot records, etc.)
Cost to participate with i5 ELITE Football is: $250.00 (Paid via the online portal).
There is provision for a payment plan with at least $100 initial deposit and the balance paid in full no later than July 10.